Monday

21st September 2015

Another day has arrived. Why am I still feeling the way I am? I've even checked online for different ways to commit suicide. I didn't know that around 90% of people that try to commit suicide via taking prescribed drugs survive, that is the only way I have tried, I did die once but the hospital brought me back, shame really, I really wish they hadn't at times, especially at this time of year, and the upcoming Christmas time, I hate Christmas, everything has gone wrong every year since I was born.
Some people believe in karma and  say what goes around comes around, so what did I do that was so wrong, except being born, maybe that is what I done that was so wrong.

Every day, except Saturday & Sunday all alone, I hate it more than life itself
   TTFN  

No comments:

Post a Comment