Thursday

30th July 2015

I finally done it, I went out alone and it was for four hours. I even amazed myself, yes, it was difficult at first, the sweat was pouring off me and the shakes? Jeez I thought everyone could see me shaking, but by lunch time, I was okay, I even played a game of pool, I lost, but what the hell, I really enjoyed it. Oh I forgot to mention, I went to the day centre owned by Fircroft trust, it's a charity that is for the use of vulnerable people. I knew I would not go if I tried on my own, but, as before, I went via dial a ride. 
Next Wednesday I've got a couple of ladies coming to see me to discuss how they could help me get over this agoraphobia, they work for another charity called Hestia. I am beginning to see a light at the end of a very dark and long tunnel, I have even made an appointment with a local gym, I got the missus coming with me as well.
I am going to beat this crap that I have been going through, I am determined to get through this, I have to say I am stubborn enough, so everything is in place for a long and bloody fight. 

TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment