Saturday

15th March 2014

It's the weekend and I have my youngest daughter's children, my grandchildren, staying. I love all of them dearly, but they are really testing me this weekend. The youngest one is teething, poor thing, he is in a lot of pain, surprisingly I am keeping calm. I have got such a headache, I was up at 5:30am this morning as well, just couldn't sleep ..... Yet again.
My feet are turning black again, they do every night and the pain that goes with it is almost unbearable, but the doctor says there's nothing that can be done, my legs and feet swell so much by the end of the day, I exercise, not every day admittedly, but I have only just started to go out after a quite a long spell of agoraphobia, it is difficult, but I am stubborn git and I am determined to beat it. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment