Wednesday

12th March 2014

Today we are having new windows fitted, nice, the sun is shining and I am sitting here controlling the fact that I want to shouting at the guys. The mess is everywhere, and so many people invading my space, I hate strangers around me, I am trying so hard to ignore them by keeping on my computer, don't get me wrong they seem really nice guys and I have had their supervisor come and visit to make sure everything is okay, but I just don't like having people around me that I don't know, it has given me such a headache, I want to go have a lie down and try to have a kip, I hardly sleep at night, maybe three hours at the most, if I am lucky.
One good piece of news for a change, I have starting writing again, I have deleted everything that I done before and started afresh, don't know what I am going to call it yet, but it's a start, makes me feel good.
Makes a change that

No comments:

Post a Comment